NEW! You can now purchase uniform, teaching packages, event tickets and more via our online shop by visiting the following link - bit.ly/stmartinsshop
What is the difference between Parent Pay and the school shop?
- Both websites are run by parent pay
- A log in is required for parent pay but not the school shop.
- The school shop is where items, uniform or tickets are purchased.
- Parent pay is a way in which you can pay for events such as trips whereby you have an account and a 'payment plan'.
- Log ins for parent pay are available on request from the school finance office.