Distance Learning [Dysgu o Bell]
Distance Learning Dysgu o Bell
Please find linked documents for parents/students to support you with your distance learning.
Learners who have signed the Live Lesson Agreement agree to the following rules, in line with Welsh Government Guidance.
- be punctual for all video-conferencing lessons/sessions
- access the relevant files for each lesson/session in advance and have the materials to hand
- make sure you have all power adaptors and laptops ready before the lesson/session begins and are logged into the lesson/session
- show respect for everyone in the online classroom
- dress appropriately for all lessons/sessions, thinking about respect for others
- ensure the location you log in from is appropriate and change their ‘background’ setting as agreed with the practitioner.
- seek to contribute to the lesson/session in a positive manner and not be disruptive at any time
- not share images of the session or lesson.
Lesson times are as follows:
8:30am = Core skills (Yr7 & 8 only)
8:45am = Lesson 1
9:30am = Lesson 2
10:45am = Lesson 3
11:45am = Lesson 4
1:00pm = Lesson 5